In the spirit of sharing we’ve nicked this delicious and easy-peasy recipe from Riverford Organics.
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- juice of ½ a lemon, more to taste
- 4 tbsp good olive oil
- 8 mint leaves, shredded
- 400g courgettes, very finely sliced on a mandolin, or with a sharp knife
- 200g ricotta cheese
- Gently toast the pine nuts in a dry frying pan until golden (do not allow them to catch and burn).
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil and mint in a large bowl, then toss with the courgettes and season to taste. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Dot small pieces of ricotta over the courgettes and sprinkle with the pine nuts to serve.
In the mood to share some love? Please send us your simple, healthy recipe.