- Put the oven on to 180º.
- Chuck in a sweet potato.
- Cook until the potato is crispy on the outside and soft to touch, 20-40 minutes, depending on the size of the potato. Tip: I put on an oven glove and just give the potato a little squeeze to test it.
- Whilst the potato is cooking, toast a handful of sesame seeds on a dry frying pan. Tip: I toast quite a lot and then keep them in a paper bag so I always have some to add to rice or salad.
- Cut the potato in half lengthways. It should kind of pop when you put the knife into it.
- Score the flesh into squares but leave the skin on.
- Drizzle the potato with olive oil and soy sauce.
- Top the sweet potato boats with a good layer of sesame seeds.
- Eat the whole thing, skin and all.
- Put another one in the oven…
What is your favourite quick lunch? Please send us the recipe.